The Minister of Environment of Ukraine Heorhiy Philipchuk took part in high-level meetings of the XIV Conference of UN Framework Convention on Climate Change and the VI Meeting of the Kyoto Protocol Parties underway in
The conference dealt with the following issues:
- actions in adaptation to the fallout of climate change;
- ways of cutting of greenhouse gases emission;
- ways of broadening of ecologically pure technologies;
- financing of measures in adaptation and cutting emissions;
- problem of reduction of emissions as a result of degradation and shortening of forest areas etc.